Going to Australia?
Apply for your Australian Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) with us. It can be done right up to a few days prior to travel from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
Holders of the following passports are eligible to apply for ETA:
NOTE: We will only process for tourist/business visitor visa (Subclass 601). Should you require a business (where income is derived) visa or an extended stay tourist visa, please contact us for more information.
1. What is an ETA?
An ETA allows the holder to travel to Australia as many times as required within the validity period which is 12 months from the date of issue. The maximum length of each visit is three months. An ETA is an electronically stored authorisation issued by the Australian Government Borders And Protection Services, equivalent to a visa. There is no stamp or label to be placed in your passport. ETA information is accessible by airlines, travel agents and Australian border agencies and other Australian federal agencies. An ETA is linked to the passport number that is used in an ETA application and the holder must use the same valid passport to travel to Australia.
2. Does my children require an ETA even if they are travelling on the same passport as mine?
Yes. Each individual regardless of age requires an ETA. All family members travelling to Australia with the ETA holder must have a visa or ETA of their own.
3. What are the conditions that must be fulfilled to be eligible for an ETA?
Conditions of an ETA are:
- You can enter Australia as many times as you wish during a 12 month period from the date the ETA is granted or until the expiry date of your passport, whichever is earlier. As passports require a minimum of 6 months validity, your ETA expires as well.
- You can stay in Australia for a maximum of three months on each visit.
- You must not work or seek employment while in Australia. You can undertake business visitor activities (undertaking of business enquiries and contractual negotiations, and attending conferences etc).
- You must not study for more than three months.
- You must be free from tuberculosis.
- You must not have any criminal convictions for which you have been sentenced for a total combined period of 12 months or more, whether or not the sentence/s have been served.
APPLY ONLINE HERE!
For multiple applications, please return to this page and repeat the steps.
We endeavor to process all applications received within 1 working day. Applications received over the weekend/long holiday periods will be processed on the next working day. Hence, please plan ahead to allow sufficient processing time prior to your travel.
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances can Holiday Tours & Travel guarantee nor influence the outcome of the visa processing. Holiday Tours acts as intermediary agent to process the ETA application on behalf of travellers and cannot be held liable or responsible for any delay in processing or instances of visa rejection, inaccuracies of information provided or of fraudulent nature. The Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection maintains absolute control and reserves the right to ask for further documentation and to refuse the visa application. It is expressly understood that when the applicant or representative of the applicant submits the application, the visa form and the supporting documentation along with the applicable fees, the applicant has understood the terms, conditions and details here in. Application fees & related charges once paid by the applicant are not refundable under any circumstances. All personal data collected will be used strictly for the sole purpose of the processing of the ETA in strict compliance and accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010.